At Sunset Beach Films, we understand that privacy is important to you. We are providing this Privacy Statement to help you understand how we may collect and use information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What information does Sunset Beach Films collect about me?
Sunset Beach Films user account, registration, and customer support
When you register to use a Sunset Beach Films website, create a Sunset Beach Films user account, or contact us for support or other offerings, Sunset Beach Films collects information that identifies you. This includes information such as your name, company name or email address. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as which types of websites you’re interested in. Some of this information is required and other information is optional. To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from other sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may learn about the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for.
Sunset Beach Films websites
We collect information about how you use our websites. We may collect information sent by your browser or device to our servers whenever you visit a Sunset Beach Films website. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell us generally where you are located) and the type of browser and device you used. When you visit a Sunset Beach Films website, your browser may also tell us information such as the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website. Sunset Beach Films may collect information about how you use our websites by using cookies and similar technologies, and our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the website. Depending on the website, this information may be anonymous or it may be associated with you.
Sunset Beach Films emails
Emails we send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells Sunset Beach Films whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from Sunset Beach Films marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving Sunset Beach Films marketing emails.
Sunset Beach Films online advertising
Sunset Beach Films advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Sunset Beach Films ads to you on other companies’ websites and apps. We collect information such as which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on where the ad was displayed.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
Sunset Beach Films social networking pages and social sign-on services
Sunset Beach Films has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the Werner Animal Hospital Facebook page). We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
How does Sunset Beach Films use the information it collects about me?
Sunset Beach Films uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the Sunset Beach Films websites for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our websites
- Tailoring a website or Sunset Beach Films ad to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your service
- Sending you information about Sunset Beach Films, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud and protecting you as well as Sunset Beach Films
What are cookies and how does Sunset Beach Films use them?
Does Sunset Beach Films share my personal information?
Sunset Beach Films works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
Sunset Beach Films may also share your personal information:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- With our resellers and other sales partners if you are a business customer and agreed to receive Sunset Beach Films marketing communications. Note that we do not share personal information about consumers with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless the consumer agreed to that sharing.
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Sunset Beach Films, our customers and users, or the public
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell a Sunset Beach Films website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our websites or statistical information about how customers use Sunset Beach Films services.
Is my personal information secure?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Sunset Beach Films cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Where does Sunset Beach Films store my personal information?
Your personal information and files are stored on Sunset Beach Films’s servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
How can I review or update my personal information or close my Sunset Beach Films user account?
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to access the information Sunset Beach Films holds about you, correct mistakes in that information, and to delete personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining.
If you are a Sunset Beach Films client you can request that we remove your email address from our marketing database, deactivate your Sunset Beach Films user account, or provide you a copy of your personal information, please email your request to email@example.com. Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and apps you are eligible to use with your Sunset Beach Films user account and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
If you are a visitor of a Sunset Beach Films client website then please contact the property directly for a personal information request.
Will Sunset Beach Films market to me?
Sunset Beach Films and companies we hire to help us market our websites on our behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to Sunset Beach Films. We give you choices regarding our marketing practices.
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have a privacy question or concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.